Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sneakerhead anonymous.

Hi, my name is chris, and im addicted to sneakers.
-Hello chris(chorus)
Well, first and for most.
i just spent 700 on sneakers in about 1 week and some change.
-gasp.
Yea, i know just got back to school too
i had about 300 beans to start for books.
then told the fam the usual "expensive book" tale.
flipped that to about 300 more.
then i got my other check from my second job for 200.
i only got one book so far. got the other two for free.
-so chris, what did you buy???
Ummm, some SB dunks, 
and my holy sweet 12.8 once baby jesus w/ mary and joseph 
and the three wisemen bearing gift in the manger of grails.
but i have started my in-school business selling clothes and shoes.
-oh, well was it worth it?
Yes. cause my mom is coming down saturday with home-cooked food, 
MORE money and....
-and what?
...Brownies...mmmmmm*goes into convulsions* 
-OMG get him water!!!!

:|


3 comments: