Wednesday, January 14, 2009

19 years later....its over.

well...i'm a self proclaimed bastard.
after a horrific email i received....
i've cut all ties from my father.
i have lost my love for this man.
yet i still love him.
but after 19 years, and many years of speculation.
the truth is set in stone....well a email.
i wanted to cry. but all i could do is laugh.
for my raw emotion and gut feeling took over.
i knew it all along, he wasnt shit.
my mother, whom i love so much that i feel this tattoo isn't big enough.

for 19 whole years, 
she lowered herself to raise this man
and tried to hide from me.
and she would've, and this would still be speculation
if this nigga wasnt dumb enough to forward me the message she poured to him.


but jan, 14 is the day. where my love for him lays.


Today,
I finally realized your not shit.
R.I.P dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment