Monday, January 5, 2009

Change.

Yea i believe its time for such.
I got my eye on some i talk to, for i can actually talk to them.
I know... surprising right?!?
More then just the same lines people use as a barrier of trust to see if your "fuckable"
lol i cant even fathom the last time i had someone for my own.
Yea...i talk to numerous females.
Yea...some of you think i cheat even though your not committed until its on your finger and in writing.
But even with such, people still do it.
In college, 4 years to act out and the rest of it to find and settle down with someone.
Hey. maybe i need a lil taste test,
always nice to have that one, even if i were bad.
I'll let karma play that day.


But at the end of my lonely night. i'm just living my life.
...maybe its time i wonder what living for someone else is like...
*sigh*


BUT THESE GIRLS AINT GIVING SHIT TO LOOK FOR!
HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment