Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's day massacre.

So, my previous thoughts of valentine's day jumped out the motherfucking window.
and you ask why?

For once again my worthless father, has become even more worthless.
Lmao i guess since theres so much love in the air, its a great basis to tell your son(me) that he has a brother. I cannot believe this motherfucker.
I've lived a life as a lie?
Had a brother who's older then me.
Lived down the street from me my whole life?
All the days i asked why am i a only child, can i have a bro or sis, i actually did?
Or how i was told to "tell everything, i'll never hide a thing, i love you son."
Fucking hypocrite.
Its a fucking wrap.
I have no feelings for this "brother" of mine, for i went 19 years told an only child.
The mentality of an only child.
The life of a only child.
I do me.
Did me.
And done me my whole fucking life.
Came out fucking great. 
So for this nigga to txt me.
"hey i'm andre, and i'm your brother"
Felt surreal.
lol my life like a fucking movie i swear.


But hey.
Its valentine's day.
Spread the motherfucking love.

No comments:

Post a Comment