Saturday, March 7, 2009

Men are the new women.

lol my life i tell you.
why some nigga tryna fight me over some chick that i dont want or aint even mine?
girl'n ass niggas i tell you!
so he dated this chick. they lightswitch luvvin.
and she like me.
so....how it happened
me and her chill
just met her, gave her a chance, and that was that,
we got the same class n shit so we did a paper together.
sooo anyways this nigga run up in her room(mind you there not "together")
and finds a box of condoms.
WHOA!
lol yea i said that too.
come to find out she fuckin some other nigga and got caught in a lie and threw my name in the mix so she could hide the other niggas name.
sooo this niggas spazzin' sayin i disrespected him since i know him.
i know OF this nigga.
saying since i know him I SHOULD'VE ASKED HIM!!!
overcontrollin'assnigga.
he aint my peoples and i aint tryna fuck, his girl is.
:|

girls aint nothing but trouble. i tell you



oh. kinda forgot to mention.
this nigga 6'7, 230+
:|
i got hands, but would've carved that nigga like a thanksgiving turkey.
fuck that.

No comments:

Post a Comment