Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lampin'

yup.
out in DC today for a day of shopping.
had to get some dress clothes for my trip to NY.

which i haven't told most of y'all bout.

so how bout now!

well.
i am a member of the Collegiate 100 Black Men of America.
the national conference is in Times square this yr. due the the fact that a member is the owner of the ave. of americas Hilton.
yea. all expense paid trip to represent my school.
continental breakfast.
Suites.
Concerts.
Venues( Nike, fortune 500 company seminars)
this shit is going to be craazzzzzyy.
i'll create a post before i leave and of course have pics and blog and itinerary for my week and a half in NY!!!!

so anyways back to what i was saying before.
had to get clothes.
copped a burberry shirt, burberry sweater, j.crew shirt, and a polo shirt.
couple ties.
cleaned my suits.
and while in DC.
had to check cmonwealth, and palace 5ive.
copped a snapback hundreds.
few shirts.
placed some hits for some shoes.
and strolled round chinatown.
nice treat to myself.
for being myself.

but all in all,
nothing major.
day of lampin'

*SIDENOTE*
but june 6th.
im yeezy campin'
buhlee dat.

No comments:

Post a Comment